Pure Marseille soap heath honey scented 150 g soap bar with shea butter Le Bien-être by Marius Fabre
3 or 4 installment payment available with PayPal, Oney or splittypay
Marius Fabre Marseille soap with heath honey in a pure 150 gram block with olive oil, oleic sunflower oil and shea butter, known for its nourishing properties, saponified according to the traditional Marseille method, without dyes, preservatives and added additives, naturally flavored with heath honey and cooked in a cauldron.
100% pure vegetable palm oil free Marseille soap with natural honey scent and shea butter.
Recipe handed down for generations, completely vegetable and biodegradable, with vegetable and essential oils, without synthetic fragrances, as per tradition in the Le Bien-être line, new graphic dress for the hystoric Herbier collection by Marius Fabre, always available in our shop with fragrances typical of the south of France, capable of recalling Provence in its essentiality.
Nicole design store is Boutique Officielle Marius Fabre and Partner Marius Fabre.
For this reason, the soap presented here is always fresh from production and we guarantee to offer it, with the same quality, at the best price.
Weight: 150 g e
Both soap and packaging are Made in France
Savon de Marseille
officially UPSM recognized
indipendent entity issued
without palm oil
only olive, sunflower and coconut oils
Made in France
guarantee of origin seal
not tested on animals
without additive dyes
we prefer a personal contact and a sartorial experience at +393495631907
for smooth fully traced 24 / 72 h deliveries (EU)
possibility of return with quick refund, goods exchange or replacement
personal data and transaction security with state of the art standards
the guarantee of a physical store and the convenience of home delivery
we are official resellers of each brand offered with only original products
Marius Fabre Pure Marseille soap with heath honey, olive oil, oleic sunflower oil and shea butter in a 150 gr soap bar le bien-être collection
Very gentle on the skin, the 150 gram honey soap bar can be used on a daily basis to wash, moisturize and purify face, hands and body, including private areas. The foaming effectiveness of this soap is not guaranteed by chemical agents but by the presence of a pinch of eco-responsible coconut oil, a natural nutrient which, when saponified with the traditional "Marseille" method, allows you to save on the amount of soap needed to get a satisfying foam.
150 grams cosmetic soap with honey, part of Marius Fabre's le bien-être collection
From a solid expertise in Marseille soap, the new bien-être collection, literally "well-being", traces a path for the care of your body relying on traditional recipes, with soaps and liquid soaps. It graphically replaces, inheriting all the products and adding new ones, the herbier line, now out of production, and characterized, in its labels, by the herbarium illustrations of the proposed fragrances.
Marius Fabre heath honey Marseille soap, practical and compact in size 150 grams
With a size of only 3.5 x 8 x 5 cm and a weight of approximately 150 grams at the origin, Marius Fabre Marseille soap with heath honey in 0.150 kg block is the most practical and compact soap block of the Salon en Provence soap maker, and is perfect to be picked up in the palm of your hand.
Marius Fabre heath honey Marseille Soap, an effective soap that naturally softens the skin.
The "Marseille" production method guarantees "Extra pure" soap, free from impurities, capable of taking care of all skin types, even particularly sensitive ones (children, allergic skin ...). Olive oil brings its nourishing virtues: Marius Fabre soap with olive oil helps reduce drying of the skin *.
* Dermatology Clinic SVHO / 99, Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier, Dermatology Service
Heath honey soap in a 150 gram soap bar by Marius Fabre, eco friendly quality for a sustainable and ecological soap.
Purely vegetable, biodegradable, without phosphates or synthetic products, it does not pollute rivers and contributes to the protection of the environment. Plus, it requires very little packaging, made with fully recyclable paper labels and film.
Quality, in brief:
- 100% vegetable oils: olive oil, edible oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil.
- Without dyes, without artificial / synthetic fragrances, without preservatives.
- Free of synthetic chemical additives. Product not tested on animals. Without synthetic surfactants.
- Ingredients (INCI): Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Sodium sunflowerseedate, Aqua, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin , Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Mel (honey), Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene.
-The glycerin contained in the "Marius Fabre" Marseille soaps is not indicated as an ingredient synthesized during saponification but is the glycerin naturally contained in vegetable oil. Despite the 10 days of cooking and subsequent washing, there is still a minimum quantity of this which, for fairness to the consumer, is mentioned as a part (trace) in the INCI.
- Due to the presence of some essential oils, specifically that of ylang ylang and nutmeg, its use is not recommended for those allergic to these substances. However, these ingredients are present in less than 0.01% of the total and do not interfere with the scent of the soap.
- 150 g e
- 3.5 x 8 x 5 cm
- Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Sodium sunflowerseedate, Aqua, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin , Butyrospermum parkii, Mel, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- vegetal oil
- vegetal oil
- olive oil
- olive oil