A simple, secure, and quality delivery service, suitable and customizable for all needs.
Shipping and Home Delivery
A national and international delivery service that is simple, versatile, and economical, guaranteed to all customers and for all purchases on the official Nicole - nicolestore.it online shop, developed in form and methods over 10 years of online presence.
For all national and international deliveries:
- shipping with the best national and international express couriers such as TNT, Fedex, GLS, DPD, and DHL;
- all shipments departing from the our store or warehouse in Forlì, Italy;
- customization and flexibility in the delivery procedure via email notification;
- exclusive use of express, tracked, and proof of delivery shipping services;
- prioritized direct phone contact for resolving any issues;
- option to choose pickup points or lockers near the destination.
For deliveries in the municipality of Forlì:
- Possible appointment delivery service carried out directly by Nicole - nicolestore.it;
- Eco-friendly delivery service through the "bike couriers" service available in the area (not a delivery app, of course).
For deliveries in the area between the cities of Forlì, Cervia, and Rimini:
- Possible appointment delivery service carried out directly by Nicole - nicolestore.it.
Pickup at the Corso Mazzini 134 headquarters in Forlì (FC)
- Order pickup service directly in the store, preceded by a phone contact to inform you of the preparation.
Orders for items labeled as "available" are processed on the same day or the next working day. Items with specific indications such as "shipped in X days" require specific preparation times, precisely in X number of days, due to possible non-standard packaging, special warranty activation procedures provided by the manufacturer, or the complexity of the packaging to be created. Orders for items labeled as available on request have variable processing times, for which we recommend contacting our phone number +39 349 56 31 907. Requesting a gift box takes 1 working day between January and October and up to 3 days between November and December.
Once the package is prepared and handed over to the courier, it often arrives at its destination within a few hours, if not minutes, from the order confirmation. As many customers have witnessed, a significant portion of our deliveries is completed on the working day following the order.
- National Standard Express Courier: Expect to wait from 24 to 72 working hours to receive the package. In general, while not a mandatory or scheduled service, we have found that 85% of standard express service shipments are delivered within 24 working hours for mainland Italy and within 48 hours for the major islands, with the remaining 15% taking from 48 to 72 hours;
- National Fast Express Courier: Expect to wait from 24 to 48 working hours to receive the package. In general, while not a mandatory or scheduled service, we have found that 95% of fast express service shipments are delivered within 24 working hours for mainland Italy and within 48 hours for the major islands.
- International Express Courier: Depending on the area and the presence of customs, an international shipment can take from 1 to 10 working days to be delivered. For example, we delivered to Hong Kong in 4 days, the USA in 3, metropolitan France and Germany in 1, rural France in 6, Lithuania in 4. Variable but perfectly in line with the highest standards among the best international online retailers.
What could extend delivery times?
- If the destination ZIP code falls into categories considered as disadvantaged ZIP codes, remote mountain ZIP codes, or remote minor island ZIP codes, the transit time can naturally delay the 72 working hours;
- Any strikes or labor disputes at local or national level can delay transit times by one or more days and are beyond our control due to the nature of the strike.
Customizing a Delivery
- When choosing the delivery service, before the payment phase, it will be possible to request additional services that may be available for the specified delivery ZIP code;
- All shipments for orders placed on the official Nicole - nicolestore.it portal are made to include the "flexibility" option, which allows, once the package is shipped, directly from the shipment tracking, to specify changes to the address, day and time slot, delivery at pickup points, or locker points.
Tracking a Delivery
All shipments for orders placed on the official Nicole - nicolestore.it portal are made with complete tracking services, from departure to delivery, with digital or paper proof of signature.
Once the package is shipped, a link to the exact shipment tracking will be sent via email and made available in the registered customer area or the guest customer area.
Possible Delivery Costs and Free Delivery
By exclusively using express courier services and excluding all postal services in advance, we guarantee, on all destinations, a rapid, traceable, flexible, and quality service, barring force majeure incidents.
For mainland Italy and the major islands, the National Standard Express Courier service, which covers 85% of locations in just 24 or 48 hours, and the remaining 15% in 72 hours, is completely free for purchases of €49.00 or more, including VAT, and a small contribution of €3.90 is required for purchases of a lower amount.
For deliveries outside of Italy, any possible shipping cost is calculated at checkout based on the package's weight and the destination location.
Additional delivery experience customization services are also selectable at checkout to meet even the most complex needs.
Each shipment includes at least two delivery attempts during working weekdays, in the time slot from 09:00 to 18:00, on different days, depending on the courier. In case of non-delivery on both occasions, at least 72 hours of storage at the nearest courier's direct office are provided, during which the recipient is required to go there to pick up the package. If the pickup flexibility at a locker point or attended pickup point is chosen, you will have up to 10 days to pick up the package. After the storage period, the return procedure will be activated automatically.