Express Trascked Shipments
Personal Customer Service
Shop from a local Shop
Delivered on Request
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our soap-making adventure first began in 1900. Many a mile has been travelled since then, with many a wonderful encounter all around the Mediterranean. The secrets of the Orient and its fragrances are one of those enchantments. Marius Fabre, the only maker of olive oil black soap in France, has concocted this line of well-being from a savant blend of traditional skills and oriental refinement. So let yourself unwind in a world of spas and hammams with 1001 Bains...
Marius Fabre 1001 Bains range quality charter
- 100% vegetable oils
- Animal fat-free
- No colouring
- No synthetic surface-active agents and no sodium laureth sulfate
- No paraben, no tetrasodium EDTA (chemical preservative)
- Cruelty free – no testing on animals
- Recyclable packaging
- Biodegradable products
- 100% vegetable oils (olive oil)
- No added fragrance
Ingredients (INCI): Potassium olivate, Aqua, Potassium palmate, Potassium cocoate, Olea Europaea oil, Potassium carbonate, Glycerin.
Instructions for a correct use
- Shower or relax in a hot bath for at least 10 minutes to prepare your skin for the scrub.
- Cover your body with black soap and lather with your hands.
- Rub energetically with a Hammam Exfoliating Glove to remove all impurities. Insist on areas like knees and elbows, where the skin is thicker. Rinse thoroughly.
- Finish off with Marius Fabre 1001 Bains Argan Oil Dry Oil.
Marius Fabre black soap has potent natural exfoliating properties. It is ideal for men who like a very close but gentle shave.
Soft olive oil black soap is made at the Marius Fabre soap factory using the traditional soap-making process, heated in a cauldron. It is a natural emollient and when used with an exfoliating glove, it gets rid of dead skin cells and refines skin texture. It also prolongs a sun tan. It leaves your skin velvety soft. Excellent after shaving or waxing....